NYC LIVE Turboant Folding E-Scooter X7 Pro vs. M10 Comparison Review & Test Ride in New York City
NYC LIVE Turboant Folding E-Scooter X7 Pro vs. M10 Comparison Review & Test Ride in New York City with our dog Hudson
Get your Turboant X7 Pro here for $549.98: https://bit.ly/3B18496
Add this special code upon checkout for an additional $50 off Coupon for the X7 Pro: JamesX7
Get your Turboant M10 here for $449.98:
Add this special code upon checkout for an additional $30 off Coupon for the M10: JamesM10
(The links above contain affiliate links which means that if you click on the product link, we will receive a small commission from your purchase):
Both Turboant Folding Electric Scooter models X7 Pro and M10 are sleekly designed and great for newer riders and urban commuters like James and Karla, and also a good value with many useful features. Both the X7 Pro and M10 fold so that they are easily transportable and sport a powerful 350W Motor and a maximum speed of 20 MPH and have Cruise Control & Climbing Capacity of 15°
The main differences between the X7 Pro and M10 include:
1. X7 Pro has a 10 Ah Detachable battery, which makes a long 30-mile journey possible vs. the M10 which has 7.5 Ah Non-detachable battery which makes 18-mile journeys possible.
2. X7 Pro has a lightweight structure of 33 lbs which makes it easy for anyone to carry yet sturdy to support up an adult up to 265 lbs. vs. the M10 which weighs only 29.8 lbs. and easily supports an adult up to 220 lbs.
3. X7 Pro has 3 speed options of 12.5, 16, 20 mph to adjust to different road conditions and can reach the top speed of 20 mph in seconds vs. M10 which has 3 Speed options of 6mph, 9mph and 20mph.
4. X7 Pro includes FAST and FREE shipping in the US, Ca and EU and the M10 is shipped directly from the US/EU warehouse
5. X7 Pro has 10 inch tubes pneumatic tires which prolong the life of the tires vs. M10 which has 10 inch inflatable tires
#nyc #E-Scooter #scooter
Join this channel to get access to perks including custom emojis:
Check out our new Merchandise STORE (T-shirts/Mugs/Totes/Hoodies):
WATCH all of our LIVESTREAMS here:
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT this channel so we can continue highlighting small unique shops & interesting places in NYC, by sending us:
ONE-TIME DONATION via PayPal:
Support OUR CHANNEL on PATREON and GET BONUS PERKS: https://www.patreon.com/JamesandKarla
A very special EXTRA GOOD THANKS to our PATREON SUPPORTERS at the PLATINUM & GOLD TIERS: EB Gray, Lisa Kushma, Rosalind White, Christina Mareno, ActionKid, Alan Lauer, Anita Merino, Ferrin, Jack Raab, Kristen Creighton, Mary Kelly, Nick Trainor, Olga Barasoain, Ron Hamill, Robert Parker, Ruben Philippaerts, Steffen, Stephanie Stearns and Yoly Fortich Skincare . Your donation to help support our channel means so much to us and we can’t thank you enough for your generosity!
Also Special Thanks to our CHANNEL SUPPORTERS for their donations via PayPal and for the Super Chat & Super Stickers & Applause you give us!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
We would love for you to SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the thumbs up and notification bell and please SHARE if you enjoy our video. We will be posting new videos EVERY WEEK highlighting unique small businesses and places in New York City.
Check our Merchandise store(T-shirts, Mugs, Totes): https://jamesandkarla.creator-spring.com/
JAMES AND KARLA: On Instagram & Twitter @jamesandkarla
For Livestreams: iPhone 11 & DJI OSMO Mobile 3 & Comica Boom-XD2 Dual Wireless Microphone System loaned to us by our Patreon supporter @FocusPulling
Hey everyone! We are husband-and-wife architectural/interior photographers based in NYC. We started our video channel to act an artistic intervention to help raise awareness of the importance of small independently-owned businesses and the unique character these shops add to the streets and neighborhoods of New York City.
In our videos we will showcase portraits of storefronts and shop owners in New York City & beyond and capture moments of city life that capture the spirit, energy and cultural diversity of individual neighborhoods. We also bring our dog, Hudson along whenever we can.